Services I Provide:
1. Listing your property.
2. Marketing your home to potential buyers.
3. Finding a qualified buyer for your home.
4. Helping you find your next perfect home.
5. Providing you with information to help you in the sale of your home, search, and purchase.
6. Offering you a complete inventory of homes on the market in metro Omaha.
7. Providing you with my knowledge and expertise of the metro Omaha market.
8. Negotiating contracts in your best interest.
9. Listening to your needs and wants and helping to provide solutions.
10. Providing you with information about Omaha’s new construction builders.
Philosophy: I am available to assist my clients 24/7. I provide real estate guidance to my customers and always encourage them to make the decision that is best for their family. My ultimate goal is to gain your trust and to provide service to you in the most efficient and friendly way possible. Throughout the transaction I want you to feel like I am a reliable agent who is working in your best interest. Communication is vital in successful business relationships. With proper intercommunication with clients and colleagues, I'm able to develop long-lasting and trust-filled relationships. I have found that my open line of communication has helped greatly in negotiations, again helping my clients reach their number one goal.
Background: I received a Bachelor of Science degree from Minnesota State University, Mankato in 2002. Within my three and a half years I attended the university, I double-majored in Speech Communications and Humanities as well as minored in Marketing and graduated cum laude. My real estate training is from the Larabee School of Real Estate, CBSHOME training, and Floyd Wickman's StarMakers Program. I've obviously gained an immense amount of real estate knowledge from being actively involved as one of the leading business professionals in the Omaha real estate market since February of 2003. When I am not working with clients, I love spending time with my family! We welcomed our first child, Noah into our family in 2008 and our second child, Gracelyn in 2011. My children are the light of my eye!
Services I Provide: